Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Some of my Favorite Hair & Body Products

Today, I thought I'd share some of my favorite hair and body products, which I have been using for a while and love!



Products from left to right, top photo: 
Product names are linked.


Ever since I tried this lotion, I've been hooked. I love the Aromatherapy line from Bath & Body Works. This scent in particular, the stress relief, has amazing calming powers. I like to use it at night to calm my mind and relax. It is a great lotion to keep at your work desk as well to help relieve stress on the job. I love the glass bottle that this lotion comes in too.  There are other varieties of this scent including shampoo and conditioner, pillow mist, bar soap, etc. 


This hairspray literally brushes away with the stroke of a brush like it says. I've always been a huge fan of L'Oreal products. This hairspray is available in different hold strengths and this one I use is particularly for color-treated hair.  So all of you ladies who highlight or dye your hair, this hairspray will protect your color with a UV filter that will prevent fading. 


I recently started using this shampoo. Let's just start off by saying how pretty the bottle is because I'm a pretty packaging obsessed person. I love the way this shampoo keeps my color vibrant. 


Use this on dry hair before washing and it helps protect from fading when you wash. I love the softness it gives my hair. 


This is one of my favorite body mists. It has such a lovely scent and is long-lasting. 


After discovering this a while back, I love this BB lotion. It is great at perfecting your skin and when used continually, it gives your skin with a soft glow. I use the one for all light skin tones, but there is one for medium and darker skin tones too. It has a great scent and after just a couple days I notice a difference in my skin. It is available with sunscreen as well. 

I hope you try some of these amazing products! If you have already, let me know how you like them! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment