Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fabulous Shoes Make for a Fabulous Closet

As we know, a fabulous closet is full of beautiful shoes! Every girl's dream! Well, you don't have to spend a ton to have a fabulous closet. These Calvin Klein Diema calf hair kitten heels are perfect for work and beyond! I had been looking for these for a long time before I found them on shoes.com. Since purchasing them, I knew that they would be forever a staple in my wardrobe. They were a bit of a splurge for me, but since I walk around a lot at work, I need sensible shoes as well as ones that aren't going to fall apart.

Trendy items come and go, but if you are going to splurge, I'd suggest splurging on a fabulous pair of leopard heels. They go with just about anything and will take you through all of the seasons! The Calvin Klein Diems are no longer available at shoes.com, but I have linked several similar styles below. Sam Edelman, one of my favorite brands, has a very similar kitten heel style that is very classy. who else agrees that a fabulous pair of leopard heels is a must for fall. and a wardrobe staple that you will wear for years.  Leopard is truly a classic and a neutral that pairs so well with almost anything!

I scored this fabulous leopard rug at Ross Dress for Less and it has been one of my favorites and is at the entry of of closet. My love for leopard is never-ending.








leopard heels, Calvin Klein Diema in leopard calf hair, other similar leopard heels, here, here, here, herehere     
leopard rug, Ross Dress for Less

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous evening! 

Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment