Friday, August 7, 2015

Mixed Metals & Stripes

I love a good piece of jewelry that mixes metals. In this case it's this fabulous necklace I got from Charming Charlie. It mixes silver, gold, and gun metal with a variety of chain sizes. I love the varying chain styles because they provide for an interesting necklace. It's great when one piece of jewelry mixes the metals for you, but if not go ahead and mix your own pieces. I've layered on a gold bracelet and a silver bracelet with another great piece from Charming Charlie-this unique bangle. The mix really gives your outfit dimension.

I'm wearing a draped blouse I recently scored on sale at Target for $16, regularly $23. I love the flow of it and loved it so well I bought it in the of color and coral too. 

Leopard and stripes has to be the best print-mixed combination. My fabulous leopard kitten heels add the perfect classy touch! In my last post, I shared the lipstick im wearing, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in matte Sultry Samba.  














blouse, Target
skirt, Old Navy 
heels, Calvin Klein Diema Calf Hair Kitten Heels from shoes.com
earrings, necklace, gold bracelet, black and teal bangle, Charming Charlie
silver sparkle bracelet, Forever 21
ring, Charlotte Russe
lipstick, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Matte Sultry Samba

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous evening! 

Emily :) 








No comments :

Post a Comment