Friday, August 7, 2015

Makeup of the Day

Pretty in Pink! I love this matte pink lipstick from Revlon. The color is Sultry Samba. A pink lipstick is a fun alternative to red, which can seem more formal at times. I love a matte finish too, which really lets your lips stand out. I have see this specific color, Sultry Samba at Walmart and Ulta beauty and of course on the Revlon website. 

Makeup is a way of enhancing your beauty. Makeup is the completer of a fabulous look. It can be really fun to experiment with and if you find a brand/color that works for you, than stick with it! My foundation is a perfect example of this. Since I have very light, pale skin, I have had a hard time finding a foundation that not only matches my skin color without turning pink or orange, but that is also budget friendly. After years of searching and trying different kinds, I finally tried L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup in the Warm tone Porcelain. Part of my trouble was that I didn't realize I had a warm undertone to my skin! This foundation is perfect. It also has a very light feeling, not heavy feeling on my face. I use Maybelline Fit Me powder in Translucent to set my foundation. 













Different lighting can affect the look of your makeup as well, so make sure to test your makeup in natural light to get the most seamless color match. 

Today's makeup look. Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Matte Sultry Samba. Eyes: Maybelline the Nudes eyeshadow palette. Foundation: L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation in Warm tone-Porcelain Blush: Milani baked blush in Delizioso Pink, Mascara: LOreal Paris Voluminous in Carbon Black 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day! 

Emily :) 







No comments :

Post a Comment