Wednesday, July 29, 2015

National Lipstick Day

Happy National Lipstick Day! To celebrate, I am sharing my favorite lipsticks. These are my go to's that are always in my bag. Lipstick can be a fabulous finishing touch to your look!





Brands & Colors from left to right in  photo:
(Click on the name for link)

1. Milani Color Statement lipstick in Matte Diva. I love Milani lipsticks because they are so pigmented and last a long time without replying. The chic hold case is a bonus and very fun to pull out of your bag. This color is one of my favorites because it is such a bright, vibrant pink, but has a matte finish. 

2. Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Fire & Ice. I love this color. I love this orangey- red color that pairs well with my fair skin. 

3. Maybelline Colorsensational the Vivids in Fuchsia Flash. This is another great bright pink option. There is a slight sheen to it. It is the one I am wearing in the photo. 

4. Circa Beauty Color Absolute Velvet Luxe Lipstick in 09 Rita. This is a good neutral red color. The case is super chic. The staying power isn't as long as others I've tried though. 

5. LOreal Infallible Pro-Last 24 hour Lipcolor in Berry Chic 24. This is the best long-wearing Lipcolor I've tried. It is simply amazing! Put on the lipcolor, wait 2 minutes and then gloss over the topcoat to seal in your color. This color literally lasts through eating, drinking, talking, and through a day of work. I was amazed when I first tried it. 


7. Rimmel London Provocalips 16 hour Kiss Proof Color in 310 Little Mink. A great magenta color. I found that this one doesn't last as long as the LOreal ones, but it is only has a 16 hour time frame instead of 24 hours. The topcoat is a liquid gloss coat instead of a stick. There are not a lot of long wearing lipsticks out there, so this one is pretty good in my books. 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment