Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blush & Bordeaux

So you've seen the black lace version of this skirt on here before. It's one of my favorite pieces! I just had to go back to Forever 21 and get this wine-colored one too! This will be a perfect staple too, come fall! The quality of the lace on this skirt is amazing! Mixing this color with black and blush provides for a sophisticated look. Pearls are ladylike and classy,  but since I like my pearls in tons of layers and chunk-i-fied, they make a big statement for this outfit.

Leopard is a fabulous neutral paired with bordeaux and blush. The mix of textures in my outfit-from my calf hair heels to my intricate lace skirt, to the smooth pearls, all harmonize and provide interest. My outfit is relatively simple, but the details are what makes it fabulous! What details are your favorite in an outfit? 




















skirt, Forever 21, similar here
crewneck tee, Target, here
heels, Calvin Klein, shoes.com, here
5 layer strand pearl necklace, Target here
pearl and gold bead cluster necklace, Target, similar here 
earrings, Charming Charlie, here
ring, Charlotte Russe, old 
crystal link bracelet, Target, here
silver sparkle bracelet, Forever 21, old
angel charm daughter bracelet, gift from mom
satchel, Target similar here

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment