Thursday, August 20, 2015

Leopard Flats

Leopard Flats. Talk about a staple in a woman's wardrobe! They can be paired with ripped jeans and a simple black tee for a chic casual look or dressed up when worn with a little black dress. There are so many possibilities with leopard. I think that might be why it's my favorite neutral. It can literally be paired with anything and being glamour and sophistication, whether it be your outfit or room.

These are my favorite leopard flats I have found so far. They are the ElusionL flat by Steve Madden. Seriously, they are the most comfortable flats!! I love the calf hair detail and they are a little pricey for flats, but they are so worth it. I've worn mine several times and they are really great quality.  






flats, Steve Madden ElusionL in leopard calf hair, shoes.com, (I got mine from shoes.com bit they aren't available anymore) they are on sale for $40 on  steve.com
jeans, Mossimo Suplly Co.  from Target
tee, Marshall's
black and silver necklace, Envy
mixed metal layered necklace, Charming Charlie 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment