Monday, August 10, 2015

Red Red Lips!

Red Lips! What a classic! Red lips can really make a statement and brighten your whole face and complete your look! My favorite is a red lip with an LBD or all black ensemble with leopard accents. It's a look that will stand the test of time and is always chic.

There are several red lipsticks that I have on my list of favorites, but the one I'm wearing today is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice. It's really the perfect red color for everyone. I love that it's an orangey-red. This lipstick is a creme, do it glides on smoothly and it is super pigmented. The best part is that this lipstick is around $5-$7 at Target, Walmart, and Walgreens, etc. You can still look fabulous without wearing a high-end expensive lipstick. Did you know that it has been around since 1952 and is one of the classic red shades in the Revlon collection? I don't think this shade is going anywhere! Have you tried this lipstick and loved it too?! 






red lipstick, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice 

earrings and necklace, Charming Charlie 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment