Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Colors of the Rainbow

Some days you just need to create your own sunshine or in my case rainbow. These heels have been one of my favorites since I purchased them early this summer. I love the watercolor design and that they pretty much go with anything. They are a perfect 2" heel for work or a night out.

This new statement necklace is simply fabulous! I recently bought this one at Charming Charlie and have been obsessed ever since. This statement necklace has an ombré effect that is a unique touch. I love the pop it gives against a black top! I love this pairing of black and teal with cobalt blue. 



blouse, TjMaxx
skirt, Forever 21
necklace, Charming Charlie, here
heels, Impo brand, DSW (looks as though they are not available anymore)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment