Friday, July 25, 2014

Stripes, Bows, & A Little Leopard

Mixing prints is one of my favorite things to do. It provides interest in an outfit as well as a room. Being an interior design, I am surrounded by different ways to mix prints and colors and I love it! Stripes and leopard print work so well together with a classic, black, pencil skirt. I am obsessed with these black bow show clips I purchased from a seller off of Ebay. They look perfect with my patent black slingbacks from Target. I can't believe I got these regularly $30, shoes for $8.98 on sale! They add another fabulous detail to my outfit! Now let me talk about this gorgeous statement necklace I purchased from Forever 21. A statement necklace can really pull together a look and add that element of glamour. 







sweater, Forever 21
skirt, Forever 21
bracelet, New York & Company 
ring, Charming Charlie 
necklace, Forever 21 
earrings, Cato Fashions
kitten heel slingbacks, Target 
bow shoe clips, Ebay 
lips, NP Cosmetics lipstick in Noosa

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment