Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Leopard Ruffles & Sequins

This seriously is one of my favorite tops I own! I love the leopard print and the ruffles have such a nice drape. This top is actually sleeveless, so especially for work I have to wear something over it. A black cardigan is perfect and this long one provides a different look with it's length. With all these neutrals I love to pop leopard with a bright, vivid color. Sparkly gold accessories and pearls add some glamour. Details in an outfit are key to making it feel unique and all you. 







leopard top, Forever 21
cardigan, Gordman's 
skirt, Forever 21
heels, Franco Sarto 
chunky pearls, gift
gold flower necklace, Monet, JCPenney for $1.97 on super sale!!
thin pearl necklace, Vintage
earrings, Charming Charlie 
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box 
fabulous bracelet, Charming Charlie 
bag, Target 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment