Friday, July 11, 2014

High Impact Houndstooth

I love this oversized houndstooth print on this cute and comfortable dress from Dress Barn. It is a short sleeved dress, but It gets chilly at work so I throw on a cardigan. It is classy and comfortable enough for a long work day. As I have said before, I love houndstooth print. This houndstooth print incorporates gray, which is a little different than the usual black and white houdstooth, but it still works. I have added some fun layered necklaces and glam gold flats to complete my look. This beautiful bracelet is normally $36 and I got it on super discount at  only $1.97 at JCPenney! 







dress, Dress Barn 
flats, Old Navy 
bag, Target 
earrings, Target
bracelet, JCPenney 
ring, Charming Charlie 
small pearl strand I doubled, Vintage 
chunky pearl necklace, Gift 
multi-bead necklace, New York & Company 

Have a Fabulous Night! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment