Sunday, July 13, 2014

Navy and Windowpane

This cream and navy windowpane skirt was one I recently picked up at Forever 21 on sale for $10.80! It has a sweater-like texture and the windowpane print is a print you don't see too much, but it's fabulous and can make a big statement. I have paired this skirt with a simple navy tee and nude heels and accented my look with gold and pearl jewelry. Like I have said before, jewelry can totally transform your simple look and make it a "wow" put together look. A blush python print scarf tied onto my bag keeps my look fresh and adds a pop of color. A light blush pink coordinates beautifully with navy, cream, and nude. 







skirt, Forever 21
top, H&M
heels, Franco Sarto 
bracelet, JCPenney 
pearl necklace, Gift
other two necklaces, JCPenney
scarf, Ross Dress for Less 
earrings, Cato Fashions 
bag, Target 
ring, Charming Charlie 
lips, Maybelline the Vivids in Fuchsia Flash 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment