Thursday, July 10, 2014

Casual Chic

With my days off during the week, I like to be casual but still chic. Jeans and a tee are comfortable and simple, but with the right accessories they can go from plain to fabulous. A scarf is a great way to make a statement without the fuss of necklaces once in a while, as much as I am obsessed with statement necklaces. This scarf features leopard print and a black and white print, almost a houndstooth. I love these prints mixed together especially in one piece such as this scarf. I added a pop of color through my yellow bow flats and sparkly bracelets and big gold earrings add a bit of glamour. 








tee, Gordman's 
scarf, Ross 
jeans, Mossimo brand Target 
bag, Target 
flats, Charming Charlie 
earrings, Cato Fashions 
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box
gold and black skinny bracelet, Old Navy
black and gray crystal bracelet, Charming Charlie 
ring, Charming Charlie 
lips, Maybelline the Vivids in Fuchsia Flash 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment