Monday, July 7, 2014

Vintage Glamour

What is more glamorous than chic black and white?! I love this top and I've had it for a long time I don't even tember where it is from. The sleeves are ruffled as well as the front. Paired with a slimming pencil skirt, the silhouette is so feminine and reminds me of the fashion of the 1950's. 
I love the feminine and classic silhouettes. I've added my own twist with a mix of leopard, and a cream and yellow flower ring. The pearls look fabulous with the polka dots and leopard print.  I love the mix of textures and prints in this outfit! Mixing textures and prints creates interest and keeps your outfit from looking flat. Mustard yellow bow flats keep with my vintage vibe! 







top, old (don't remember where from)
skirt, Forever 21
bag, earrings, Target
flats, Charming Charlie 
two pearl necklaces, one a gift and other off ebay
ring, Forever 21
nail polish, Sinful Colors in Gold Medal
leopard cuff, New York & Company 
clutch, Ebay

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment