Thursday, October 15, 2015

Leopard Lover

I may be known as the "Leopard Lover," but seriously, it's by far my favorite print! It's so versatile! After a very stressful week, one which involved a car accident, I needed something to cheer myself up a bit. What could do that more than a pair of new shoes?! Am I right, ladies?!! I'm so happy these showed up at my door today!

I absolutely love these leopard kitten heels from J. Crew and they were on sale! They still were a little bit pricey for the average girl on a budget, but I figured that the article of clothing that should be invested in is your shoes. After all, you do walk in them all day. I love the 2 1/4" heel on these beauties because it provides for easy walking in your 9 to 5 and can carry you to evening as well. They are dyed calf hair material, which makes them feel so luxe. I have linked this pair below. What are your favorite leopard items? 





leopard heels, Click here

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a Fabulous Evening!

Emily :)



No comments :

Post a Comment