Thursday, October 8, 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Exclusive Collection Red Lipsticks

Red Lipstick has the power to transform your look from great to glamorous! Today, I'm sharing two lipsticks from the L'Oreal Color Riche Exclusive Collection Reds. I'm sharing Julianne's and Doutzen's Red. 

I love both of these colors and I think they look great against my skin tone. I love the contrast of a bright red lipstick against my porcelain skin. These two lipsticks do have different tones. Doutzen's leans more towards an orange-red, whereas Julianne's is more of a pink-red. I have shown swatches in both indoor lighting and natural to show what the color looks like in both. They both have a creamy texture too as they glide on your lips. They are pretty pigmented so there's no need for too many layers. 

I think anyone can wear these shades because it's all about the confidence you have to wear it it in the first place. If you have fair skin like me, try a bright red lip this season to contrast against your light skin. If you have medium to darker skin, try a medium red to a deep wine red  It will look beautiful! 


Julianne's Red


Julianne's Red


Julianne's Red



Doutzen's Red


Doutzen's Red


Top: Doutzen's Red
Bottom: Julianne's Red

Both I purchased from Target but Julianne's Red is available here

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 


2 comments :

  1. Those colors look great on you. I just tried the L'oreal Colour Riche collection and loveed it. Doing a post about it soon. Stay tuned! But until them would love for you to stop by my latest post.

    XoXo
    Alli
    www.absolutelyalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check out your blog for sure! :)

      Delete