Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Big Bold Gold Watch

Watches are just as much a staple as they are a style statement. I love watches! Even though everyone basically checks the time on their phones, I love wearing a watch because it's like jewelry to me. I recently picked up this new watch and I love it! I generally gravitate towards oversized accessories.  I think a  boyfriend watch is a piece every woman should have in her wardrobe, no matter your budget. This one just happened to be a great price!  I purchased my gold watch in the store instead of on target.com. It seems that my style is just available in the rose gold color online. I have my watch linked below as well as a few others.




Exact Boyfriend Watch in rose gold, click here

Others here, here, here
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day!
 
Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment