Friday, October 30, 2015

Lady in Red

The woman in the red dress always stands out! My second favorite color dress after the classic little black dress is a fabulous red one of course! This one in particular was a complete score of $17 at Ross Dress for Less! I love the pencil shape and it is so comfortable. I usually gravitate towards pencil style dresses. It has a circle cutout in back as well. I wore this dress recently for a friend's wedding. This dress is perfect for a night out and for work with a cardigan.

I love a red dress paired with leopard accents just as much as I love a black dress paired with them. This a pretty plain dress, but by adding some fun accessories, I have created a "WOW" outfit. I have linked several similar red pencil dresses below!









 
dress, French Atmosphere-Ross Dress for Less similar styles Click Here and Click Here and Click Here and Click Here
cardigan, old
necklace, Charming Charlie, not available anymore
earrings, Target
gold link bracelet, Lydell NYC-TjMaxx Click Here
gold crystal bracelet, Burlington Coat Factory
ring, Charlotte Russet, old
bag, TjMaxx
scarf, Ross Dress for Less
shoes, Calvin Klein-shoes.com (not available here anymore)
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
 
Emily :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment