Sunday, October 12, 2014

Classic with a Twist

It's no secret that I love classic clothes! I am drawn to classic silhouettes and I love dressing simple pieces up with jewelry. In my opinion, more is more! This sheer polka dot white ruffle blouse was one that I purchased a few years back on  clearance and have loved it ever since. I love all of the details it has: gold buttons, ruffles, and polka dots! I paired it with a classic, black, pencil skirt and mixed in a little leopard print as well.  Print mixing is a fabulous way, when done right, to create an interesting outfit, one that will get you noticed! I love my bright gold vintage necklaces too! They give my outfit a little Great Gatsby look. Printed leg wear is a great way to add texture and pattern to your outfit. I wore my polka dot tights to bring an element of surprise! 







white ruffle blouse, Target 
cardigan and skirt, Forever 21
heels, Forever 21
bow shoe clips, Etsy.com
necklaces, vintage boutiques 
bangle, Marshall's
ring, Forever 21
satchel, Steve Madden-Marshall's

Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment