Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blush, Houndstooth, & Ruffles!

I feel so pretty in this outfit today! Every woman should feel just that when they get up each day to get ready. I believe in the phrase that fashion can really change your outlook on life, when you look good, you feel good, and you perform well. I love blush pink with houndstooth, two of the biggest trends for fall this year. I love them paired together and I'm doing a subtle pattern mix because my blouse has a sheer overlay of polka dots. There is ruffle detailing on my cardigan as well as my blouse. I love those little extra details that really make a look unique and. I love experimenting with different textures and color combinations. Of course jewelry always adds that final "wow" factor to an outfit. My bow clips also add to this very feminine look. 






blouse, Ross Dress for Less
cardigan, gift
pearl strand necklace, Body Central
pearl cluster necklace, gift
kitten heels, Forever 21
bow show clips, Etsy
skirt, old
pink circle bracelet, Charming Charlie
diamond glamour bracelet, Brina Box 
earrings, gift

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment