Saturday, October 11, 2014

Leopard Dress

I love this leopard dress I scored for $15 at Ross recently! It's a great, midi pencil dress and you can't go wrong with the leopard print. The black detailed sides give a slimming effect. I have layered three necklaces and my bright gold J. Crew bracelet. This piece was one I splurged on last fall because I loved the chunkiness and I knew it would be very versatile. I have mixed this higher end bracelet with other pieces I didn't spend as much on. Looking fabulous, I feel, is no way, shape, or form connected to a price tag. Some of my most favorite pieces are ones that I got on sale or ones that I picked up at boutiques or resale shops and didn't spend a lot of money on. In my mind, you have more money to spend on accessories to amp up that fabulous "look for less" find. 






dress, $15 at Ross Dress for Less
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
bracelet, J. Crew
kitten heels, Forever 21
bow shoe clips, Etsy 
necklaces, Target, Cato Fashions, Vintage
earrings, Vintage

Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment