Friday, October 31, 2014

Classic with a Twist

This little black dress is perfect and I picked it up at Marshalls for $25! It's so versatile and I love the three-quarter sleeves. I paired this dress with this lovely windowpane blazer, which was another steal from Forever 21 on sale for around $20! It has a silky, satin texture and the sleeves hit just at the right point where I can roll them up for a more casual look. A fun, printed blazer can really change the look of your little black dress. I'm all about women looking fierce and fabulous without spending a lot. You can still look polished with less expensive pieces. It's all how you accessorize and care for your pieces. Classic pearls and bows on my toes complete my look! 










blazer, Forever 21
dress, Marshall's 
long 4 strand pearl necklace, Body Central 
gold chain pearl cluster necklace, gift
bracelet, Target 
earrings, Cato Fashions 
kitten heels, Forever 21
bow shoe clips, etsy.com
tights, H&M
lips, Milani Color Statement lipstick in 
High Voltage 

Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment