Saturday, October 4, 2014

Big Gold Beads

Some might say too gaudy, but I say super fabulous! I love lots of gold! I have such an obsession with gold jewelry it's not even funny. When I found these two vintage big gold necklaces I just had to have them! I paired both together and I think they look fabulous! I'm wearing neutral black and white. By adding my mixed metal accessories plus a pop of teal with this fabulous belt I found on clearance at Marshall's, I create an interesting, unique look. I put these cute bow shoe clips on my kitten heels too. Fashion is all about expressing yourself and having fun doing it. I tend to be drawn toward bright, bold accessories! Go bold or go home! 







top, Target 
skirt, H&M
brushed gold neckkace, Etsy 
shiny, gold necklace, Vintage boutique
silver bracelet, gift 
silver sparkly bracelet, Forever 21
gold bracelet, Forever 21
belt, Marshall's $10
heels, Forever 21
bow shoe clips on heels, Etsy
earrings, gift
ring, Cato Fashions
bag, Ross Dress for Less 

Have a fabulous evening! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment