Thursday, February 12, 2015

Golden Houndstooth

Ok let's just talk about how fabulous this ruffled houndstooth blouse is!!! This is a Vertigo brand blouse, originally retailing for $125 that I snagged at Clothes Mentor for only $18!!! It is 100% silk and the houndstooth is black and shimmery gold, which is hard to tell in the pictures. It's so pretty! I love finding fabulous deals! Designer resale shops like Clothes Mentor have fabulous items and you can find some pretty pieces for a lot less than the department stores. I have found some pretty unique pieces the past few times I've stopped in.  They have current styles within the last 5 years! I have paired this fabulous blouse with a classic, black pencil skirt. Metallic, t-strap kitten heels and chunky pearls finish off my look! 










blouse, Vertigo brand from Clothes Mentor (designer resale) 
heels, Shoe Dazzle 
watch, Target 
ring, Forever 21
bracelet, Lydell Nyc from TJMaxx 
chunky Pearl cluster necklace, Burlington Coat Factory 
longer pearl strands with gold chains and black ribbon, Forever 21
bag, TJMaxx 
earrings, Forever 21

Have a Fabulous Day!!

Emily :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment