Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day!

I had to work today, but of course more of a reason to wear a cute Valentine's inspired outfit! I love this scalloped pink top I scored last summer for $10 at TJMaxx. A black lace skirt is fabulous paired with it. This one was only $12.80 from Forever 21. My cardigan has clear sparkly sequins on it and I added even more sparkle with my statement necklace layered over pearls. Now heels add to my sweet look. I included the gorgeous flowers that my sweet valentine gave me. 










pink top, TjMaxx 
lace skirt, Forever 21
pearls, Body Central
sparkly dome necklace, Purple Peridot 
bracelet, Lydell NYC from TjMaxx
ring, Charlotte Russe 
heels, Forever 21 with bow clips from eBay
earrings, Target 

Have a Fabulous Evening! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Valentine's  Day! 

Emily :) 


 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment