Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gold Shimmer

Ok, so I'm posting this a little late, but December was a busy month. This is one of the outfits I wore right around New Years. I love this shimmery gold skirt. It's a Limited brand skirt that I purchased from Clothes Mentor, and you know if you have read my prior posts, that I love Clothes Mentor! I have found some pretty awesome and unique pieces there. I'm all about amped up classics, so I paired my skirt with a crew neck, black sweater. This green and gold statement necklace and a fabulous satchel complete my look!








skirt, Loft brand-purchased from Clothes Mentor 
sweater, H&M 
bag, TjMaxx 
statement necklace, Forever 21
heels, Forever 21 with bow show clips, eBay 
bracelet and ring, Cato Fashion 
fur scarf, Target 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment