Monday, February 2, 2015

Watercolor Skirt

This skirt is so beautiful! I didn't purchase it when it was available at Target, and once it was gone I figured oh well I didn't buy it, so I didn't get it. Well, I was at Clothes Mentor and saw it for an unbelievably price of $5! It still had the tags on it so it was never worn! I love Clothes Mentor! It's a women's designer resale shop. It's always very organized and clean, which I love!  My chunky chain necklace is one that I have been on the lookout for a while too and picked this Fossil one up at Clothes Mentor for only $10! Paired with a sleek black, crew neck sweater, this skirt really packs a punch! My sweater I got on sale a few months ago at H&M for $7! What can I say, I'm such a bargain shopper. I want to get the most for my money! Are you a bargain shopper? Have you shopped at resale shops before? I always seem to find such unique and unexpected items and for such a great price! It's all about the hunt! 






sweater, H&M 
skirt, Target Mossimo brand-purchased from Clothes Mentor
necklace, Fossil brand-purchased from Clothes Mentor 
earrings, Old Navy 
bracelet, Dress Barn 
ring, Cato Fashions 
clutch, Express brand-purchased from Marshall's 
heels, Forever 21 with bow shoe clips from eBay 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment