Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hot Pink & Houndstooth Chic!

Ok ladies, let's talk about how perfect the pairing is of hot pink and black and white houndstooth! It's simply stunning! I absolutely love a vibrant pink and houndstooth is such a classic! I scored both of these pieces at the designer resale shop, Clothes Mentor for fabulous prices, each piece never worn! Again, it's all about the hunt for fabulous pieces for less like these that I scored for $6 and $14! The blouse is Ann Taylor brand and my cardigan is Merona from Target. I love the idea of pairing this cardigan with other vibrant colors. It's definately going to be a staple in my wardrobe.










cardigan, Merone brand from Target, purchased from Clothes Mentor 
blouse, Ann Taylor brand, purchased from Clothes Mentor 
jeans, H&M
flats, Charlotte Russe 
bag, TjMaxx
pearl necklaces, Forever 21 and Body Central 
earrings, Target 
black and gold bracelet, Old Navy
vintage inspired rhinestone and antique gold bracelet, Cato Fashions 
gold bangle, Forever 21

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 




No comments :

Post a Comment