Friday, November 20, 2015

Leopard, Lace, & Pearls

Sorry for the delayed post. I wasn't feeling well last night and today, I'm just trying to get better. Leopard and lace is one of my favorite pairings, along with leopard and fur. I've had this cardigan for a few years now, but it's such a versatile piece. I love that I can wear it as a traditional cardigan or button it all up and wear it like a sweater. I've paired it with this fabulous lace skirt and what would make an outfit more glam than some chunky pearls? I'm sure you have noticed that these pearls have been on serious repeat lately. I just love how chunky they are and I love that I can wear one necklace instead of layering several pearl necklaces on and I get the same statement effect.

Of course, these heels are quickly becoming a favorite in my closet. They are a perfect heel height and the nude color is very versatile. I love these especially with leopard!










leopard cardigan, Forever 21 similar here
pearl necklace, exact one here
heels, here
satchel, TjMaxx
Lips, L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Last 2 Step Lipstick in Berry Chic
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a Fabulous Day!
 
Emily :)
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment