Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Black & Nude Chic

I wanted to share this outfit that I wore yesterday because I love this blouse! I purchased it last year, but it continues to be one of my favorites and I got it for a fab deal at Clothes Mentor. It's a Vertigo 100% silk blouse and retails for over $100 and I snagged it for $18! These nude heels are quickly becoming one of my favorite pairs of shoes! They are so versatile with great quality and detail and the heel height measures just under 3 inches so they are perfect for the working woman! I love finding luxe pieces for less and resale shops are a great place to find unique pieces! Yes, you can look like a million bucks on a budget! (Excuse my frizzy hair, as it rained heavily yesterday! Lol)





Heels, Ivanka Trump Nule Heels 
Blouse, Vertigo brand found at Clothes Mentor 
Bag, TjMaxx
Pearl Necklace, etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment