Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Glam Glam Glam

So I love to be glam, that's no secret! I love feathers, red lipstick, bold jewelry and big hair. This outfit encompasses all these things! I bought this feather cardigan last season and it doesn't have an closure in the front so I safety pinned it together to wear as more of a top tucked into a pencil skirt. It's really hard to photograph since its black. It almost looks like it's fur, but they are actually tiny feathers. It's a great piece, definately one of my favorite glam pieces! 

I can't get enough of these pearls either! This necklace has been on major repeat lately and im not ashamed- it's just too fabulous! 







cardigan, Calvin Klein-Ross Dress for Less 
skirt, Charlotte Russe
heels, Charles Jourdan-shoes.com
purse, TjMaxx 
necklace, etsy.com
bracelet, Burlington Coat Factory 
ring, Charlotte Russe
earrings, Target 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment