Thursday, November 5, 2015

Some of my Fabulous Ross Finds

I am absolutely a bargain shopper. I like brand names as much as the next girl, but sometimes the price tag that comes with them is something that can make my stomach drop. That said, I do like to treat myself once in a while when I can, with something that is out of my normal price range. Most of the time though, I love looking for bargains. I get so excited when I find something fabulous that others would pay full price for and I get it for less. When I shop, it's almost like a game to hunt for the best deal and find unexpected things. Usually before I purchase something, I make sure I can't get the #lookforless somehere else.

One of my favorite stores to shop at for deals is Ross Dress for Less. Now ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't checked out a Ross store yet, I suggest you get yourself over there! They carry brand name clothing, accessories, home decor, etc. for a lot less than other department stores. You never know what you're going to find!

Being stylish doesn't mean wearing brand names and spending a lot of money. To me, it means wearing items well, regardless of price or brand. It's all in how the pieces are put together. Some of the pieces that I receive the most compliments on are the ones I got at bargain prices or the ones I'm not even sure what brand they are. I just got this beautiful pair of gray suede heels yesterday, which explains the price tag still on them (lol). I happened to spot them in the wrong shoe size aisle when I was passing through nonetheless. I saw the yellow 9 and for that price, they had to come home with me! Today, I'm sharing some fabulous pieces that I've purchased at Ross! 

Ivanka Trump heels, marked down to $20.99 

Anne Klein bag, $31

Red Dress, French Armosphere, $17

Leopard Bag, don't remember brand, $20

Calvin Klein Feather Cardigan, $20

Accent Table, $17

Silky Scarves, $4-$7

Brass/Glass Display box, $12.99

Thanks for stopping by! I wish you luck finding fabulous deals on your next trip to Ross Dress for Less! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment