Sunday, September 21, 2014

Main pieces under $20!

Today's outfit features pieces I got for under $20- skirt, top, jacket! I purchased this black and white striped tee from Old Navy on sale for $5, this pencil skirt from Forever 21 for regular price of $5.80, and this gorgeous jacket I thrifted for $4! I know right?!! $4!! I added jewelry pieces some of which were a little more pricey, such as my leopard bracelet for $20, but it makes my outfit feel more luxe. Mixing higher prices pieces with lower cost ones, makes your outfit interesting and where you save on one piece you can spend a little more on another. 










jacket, Thrifted 
tee, Old Navy perfect tee 
heels, Forever 21
leopard bracelet, New York & Company 
necklaces, Forever 21, vintage 
ring and earrings, gift
satchel, Steve Madden from Marshall's 

Have a Fabulous Day! 
Thank you for stopping by! 

Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment