Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Classic Little Black Dress

Today, I opted for a classic-this chic, black dress. You can never go wrong with a black dress. It can be dress down or up and still make you look and feel fabulous! One of my style icons is Audrey Hepburn. I admire her classy attire and attitude. I have paired this lovely Kenar dress that I scored at Marshall's for $25 with pearls and a little sparkle! I added these cute polka for bow clips to my cut out kitten heels. I love the added soft, blush pink tone my satchel adds to my outfit. A pop of color is added, but the color is still soft and feminine. 







dress, Kenar from Marshall's 
kitten heels, Forever 21 
satchel, Target 
bow shoe clips, Etsy-Bouquet by Rosa Loren 
bracelet, Forever 21
pearl necklace (4 strands), Body Central
gold sparkle and acrylic necklace, Target
earrings, Cato Fashions 

Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :) 



No comments :

Post a Comment