Friday, September 19, 2014

Chartreuse & Stripes

I found this fabulous chartreuse silky top at Marshall's a few weeks back and finally got around to wearing it. I paired it with my black and white striped pencil skirt to keep it classy for work. Because every girl needs some sparkle to feel fabulous I layered two necklaces to accessorize my look. Don't be afraid to wear sparkly during the day or to work. By keeping the rest of your outfit classic, you can have fun with your accessories! 





top, Marshall's 
skirt, Charlotte Russe 
bag, Target 
top necklace, Purple Peridot 
bottom necklace, Cato Fashions 
ring, H&M
gold and silver sparkle bangle, Forever 21
silver sparkle bracelet, Forever 21
earrings, Charming Charlie 
heels, Target
bow shoe clips, eBay

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment