Friday, September 12, 2014

Chic in Black, White, & Blush Pink

I am obsessed with this faux leather blush pink moto jacket I recently purchased from Forever 21! Did I mention I love that store? I have been looking for a moto jacket to add to my wardrobe this season and this is the perfect mix of edgy and feminine. I immediately thought of pairing it with black and white and leopard. This skirt I purchased from H&M for $10!! Blush is the new neutral this season and can be paired with so many different color combinations. Pearls keep this look famine, but the oversized shape adds some edge. 








jacket, Forever 21, $22.80
top, Target 
skirt, H&M
necklace, eBay
bracelet, JCPenney 
ring, Charlotte Russe 
earrings, Cato Fashions 
slingbacks, Target on sale 
bow clips, eBay 
bag, Ross Dress for Less 

Have a Fabulous Day! 
Thank you for stopping by! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment