Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cobalt & Leopard

I am loving this combination of this vibrant cobalt and leopard! The contrast of this beautiful blue against my fair skin is gorgeous and I love it. It really pops with the leopard too. By the way, this leopard skirt is by far one of my favorites. I like how it incorporates the darker colored leopard print that fades into a lighter version. It is also one I got on major sale for $12.80 about a year ago!

I splurged a little on these Sam Edelman slingback flats but still got them at an amazing price of $85 as opposed to $150 on Amazon. They are very good quality and the oversized jewels on the top are so me! Every once in a while you just have to purchase something you wouldn't normally buy or spurge a little on something you love! 

This pretty statement necklace is from Walmart and you wouldn't believe the price of $5! It is heavy and feels like a necklace if pay $20-$25 for somewhere else. It adds the perfect amount of glam to my outfit! 








skirt, Forever 21- similar here
blouse, TjMaxx
flats, Sam Edelman-Amazon Fashion
ring, Charlotte Russe
gold crystal bracelet, Burlington Coat Factory 
silver bracelet, Forever 21, old
earrings, Body Central 
necklace, Walmart 
Tote bag, Merona-Target 
lips, Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Fire & Ice 

Have a Fabulous Day and thanks for stopping by! 

Emily :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment