Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pink and Teal

Today's outfit is inspired by this lovely Kate Spade ad I saw in a magazine. I love the mix of bright pink with teals and mint colors. The peonies add a touch of feminity and beauty to this place setting. I added the floral print into my outfit through my beautiful scarf and my necklace. Pearls and gold keep with the feminine vibe and add some interest to the outfit. Python print adds a touch of edge to a fiery feminine outfit. 








sweater, Target
skirt, Forever 21
necklace, Cato Fashions
flats, Old Navy
pearl bracelet, old 
gold link bracelet, Target
crystal bracelet, Brina Box 
earrings, Target
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
scarf, Ross 
lips, Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Hip 
nails, Revlon nail polish in Eclectic

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment