Friday, May 9, 2014

Classy in Leopard & Forals

I have said it before, but I just absolutely love this scarf! Mixing the floral print with leopard adds interest. Adding glamour with sparkly, pearl and gold jewelry. I have layered three necklaces together, a long strand of pearls that I wrapped to make shorter, a big chunky pearl and mixed bead necklace? And a small gold ball necklace. Layering necklaces creates a unique look and that is also a way to personalize your looks because you can create different looks in how you pair your necklaces together. Shiny, black, patent d'orsay flats and hit pink nails finish off my look. Of course I love my chic, black and white satchel, which coordinates perfectly with my look today! 











skirt, Forever 21
top, Gordaman's
scarf, Ross
flats, Old Navy 
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
chunky pearl and mixed bead necklace, Cato Fashions 
small gold bead necklace, Target
strand of pearls (that I doubled to make shorter) vintage 
gold link bracelet, Target
chunky diamond bracelet, Brina Box 
watch, Target 
earrings, Target 
nails, Forever 21 love & beauty nail polish in Fuchsia 
lips, Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Hip 
perfume, Victoria's Secret Glamour 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 




No comments :

Post a Comment