Friday, June 5, 2015

Blush & Sparkles

Ok, so can I just talk about how fabulous this Purple Peridot dome statement necklace is?!! It's one of my favorites for sure. I sometimes layered it over pearls or wear it just by itself. I love it layered over this beautiful blush pink blouse I picked up at TJMaxx for only $13. Pink, black, and white is one of my favorite combinations and this blush pink is a soft and feminine. The sleeves have a really pretty, almost petal-like detail.

My bag was sort of an impulse purchase, but it was normally a $98 bag that was on clearance at Ross for $32. I just couldn't pass it up! It has fabulous details such as the tropical bamboo handles and the textured panel in the front. Also, it's black and white so it's completely classic. 

These flats are Sam and Libby brand and from Target. They have such a comfortable fit and the nude color is so versatile.










blouse, TJMaxx 
necklace, Purple Peridot
bracelet, Target 
flats, Sam and Libby from Target 
skirt, H&M
bag, Anne Klein from Ross Dress for Less 
earrings, Target

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :)  

No comments :

Post a Comment