Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Houndstooth with Sparkly Jewels

This outfit is such a classic combination and as you know I love classy pieces. This houndstooth skirt is old but is such a comfortable skirt. I love it paired with a slim black turtleneck, especially this one that I purchased for $3 at H&M! I know right?!! It was a steal I bought two! Let's talk about these fabulous jewels! This necklace is one I love so much and always receives so many compliments and is just so stunning! It adds a pretty pop of pink to any outfit and the sparkles? Well, they speak for themselves! 







turtleneck, H&M 
skirt, old, don't know where from
heels, Forever 21- working gurl pumps 
necklace, The Forward Fashionista 
link bracelet, Charlotte Russe 
slim bangle, Forever 21
ring, Burlington Coat Factory 
earrings, Target 

Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment