Saturday, July 2, 2016

Fun Color Combo

These two colors paired together are just fabulous aren't they? This necklace I purchased from Poshmark, where I also sell some pieces from my closet. My closet is @EmilysFabCloset, if you would like to check it out. I'm always adding new items. This blouse is one of my favorites and perfect for that punch of vibrant color! I purchased it at the New York and Company outlet, so I couldn't find the exact one on the website, but I have linked several other similar blouses below. Wait till you check out the watermelon one! I have also been living in these jeans as well! They have the perfect amount of distressing and the color is right on! I love sharing my affordable fashion finds with you all. Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!







blouse, New York & Company Here Here Here
jeans, Ross Dress for Less
sandals, Gordmans
bag, Anne Klein from Ross Dress for Less

Emily :)





No comments :

Post a Comment