Monday, January 18, 2016

My Favorite Color Combination

Someday a you just have to wear your favorite color combination. Mine is hot pink, gold, & leopard. I also love the very similar black, white, and hot pink combination with gold details. I love the vibrancy of this hot pink sweater. It's from Forever 21 originally, but it was an amazing thrift find! I love finding things for less, as you know! :)

A great pair of flats are always chic and comfortable. I needed a new pair of gold flats and these Dr. Scholl's have quickly become one of my favorite flats to wear. I love the unique triangular opening by the toe area and the buckle detail.

Of course, no outfit is complete without fabulous jewels! This statement necklace is so sparkly and just gorgeous with just about anything! I also, like to add a little leopard in whenever I can and this statement bangle is one of my favorites. 

 
pink sweater, Here
flats, Here
necklace, Here
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day!
 
Emily :)
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment