Thursday, December 3, 2015

Favorite L'Oreal Beauty Products

I love L'Oreal products from hair to nails to face. They have such great products, I'm never disappointed! These are a few of them that I use. 


L'Oreal TruMatch Super Blendable Makeup. 
This foundation does exactly what it says. It matches your skin tone! I recently started using this foundation in the past year. For years, I have looked for a foundation perfect for my fair skin and this one matches seemlessly. It's very light and doesn't feel heavy in my skin. That being said, it still provides great coverage for imperfections. 

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. 
I have loved this mascara for years! I use other ones, but I have always come back to this one. I love the shape of the brush and the formula coats lashes perfectly. The brush lets me get at the root of each lash to make them more voluminous. 

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in British Red.
I am such a red lipstick girl and this formula is smooth and glides onto lips. It is super pigmented and it's not cakey either. I love the color of the British Red because it's an orangey-red, which I love against my fair skin. 

What L'Oreal products do you love and can't live without?

Thank you for stopping by! Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment