Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sparkles + Windowpane

A fabulous, stylish woman once said, " A woman must be two things, Classy and Fabulous." -Coco Chanel
Dressing classy and elegant is something that I love doing. Your clothes can tell a lot about who you are and a woman who dresses classy and put together demands respect. She is a woman who is confident and knows who she wants to be. I love this shift dress that I purchased from Ross recently for $15! Can you believe it?! I feel like it looks so expensive and it feels like it too. It has a 60's vibe but is also modern and fresh with its windowpane design. It's fabulous paired with pointed toe studded kitten heels and  tights. This feather cardigan is also one I picked up at Ross for $20 and I love how the feathers add an unexpected element to my outfit. 








dress, Ross Dress for Less, $15
feather cardigan, Calvin Klein, Ross Dress for Less, $20 
necklace, Purple Peridot 
earrings, Charming Charlie 
pearl bracelet, Old 
crystal bracelet,  Brina Box 
gold link bracelet, Target 
ring, Forever 21
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's 
lips, Milani Color Statendnt lipstick in High Voltage 

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :)  


No comments :

Post a Comment