Monday, November 10, 2014

Leopard & Metallic Bronze

I love these t-strap heels I recently purchased from Shoe Dazzle. I love that they have both black and bronze. I immediately thought to pair them with leopard. The colors are perfect! Sparkly and mixed metal bracelet and a fabulous $5 statement necklace complete my look. I love taking less expensive pieces and using them to create a look that is polished, chic, and professional. After all a true fashionista doesn't have to be dressed in head to toe labels to be considered stylish! Bring stylish comes from within you and how you can put all the pieces together in such a way that they look luxe and reflect you! 









sweater, Target, $15
skirt, Forever 2, $12.80
heels, Shoe Dazzle, $15
satchel, Steve Madden, Marshall's $25
statement necklace, Charlotte Russe, $5
bracelets, Charming Charlie, $2.99 each 
earrings, Body Central, $5

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :)

No comments :

Post a Comment