Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fabulous Mixed Prints!

I wanted my outfit to be fun. And incorporate lots of texture and prints! I love the look of leopard with houndstooth! The key to mixing prints is scale. You want to make sure that one print is larger and one smaller so that they play off of each other smoothly. The smaller polka dot print on my blouse plays off of the large houndstooth print in my jacket. I've added a black belt to pull the black from my tights and heels. Leopard is that neutral that fabulously mixes with anything! I love mixing unexpected items together to make one chic look that really draws the eye! I realized in the picture with my watch my watch is upside down! Oops! 








blouse, Plato's Closet 
jacket, old 
skirt, Forever 21
bracelet, Target
leopard bag, Ross Dress for Less
watch, Target 
pearl necklace, Body Central
gold bead necklace, vintage off etsy.com
bow shoe clips, etsy.com
heels, Forever 21
earrings, gift

Have a Fabulous Day! 

Emily :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment