Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Compliments plus Gleaming Gold!

I know, it has been a long time since I posted. I have been so busy with work and re-doing my room. I love this outfit today because orange and blue are lovely complimentary colors and they look so fabulous together in an outfit! I got this skirt on a sale at Forever 21 a little while back and I love it. It has a sweater texture and the windowpane print is so versatile. Orange really pops with it as well as any other bright color! The lines are actually a dark navy, so I kept with the shades of blue and slipped on my gold and blue bracelet. Nude heels and a $5 gold clutch finish off my look! 





skirt, Forever 21
top, New York & Company
clutch, H&M
bracelet, Charming Charlie 
chunky gold chain necklace, Charming Charlie
gold/silver necklace, JCPenney 
heels, Franco Sarto 
earrings, gift 

Have a Fabulous Evening! 

Emily :) 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment