Friday, June 6, 2014

Classy Florals

I was given this sweater as a gift from one of my old sweet co-workers. It is fabulous and is actually a cardigan that I just wore buttoned up. The flowers actually have gold sparkles on them which are very pretty. Lots of chunky pearls and a classic black and white tote I scored on clearance at Target, add to this classy look. Nude slingbacks are a nice alternative to black. 






cardigan, gift, White House Black Market 
skirt, Forever 21
heels, Franco Sarto 
chunky gold and pearl necklace, gift
single strand pearl I wrapped to make smaller, vintage 
gold bead necklace, Target
earrings and link bracelet, Target 
lips, Maybelline the Vivids in Fuchsia Flash 
tote, Target on sale for $17.98! 
ring, Charming Charlie 

Have a Fabulous Night! 

Emily :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment